Who doesn’t love some grilled broccoli on a nice summer day paired with a delicious steak? Here is my take on a recipe out of Mark Sisson’s Primal Blueprint Quick and Easy Meals. I made my own broccoli and modded his dressing recipe a little bit but this came out absolutely amazing, I hope you enjoy. :)
Grilled Broccoli with Almond Dressing
- 1 tead broccoli cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the broccoli florets, sesame oil for the broccoli and salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and coat evenly
- Move the broccoli into an aluminum foil packet and fold shut for cooking on the grill
- Grill the broccoli to your liking on a medium heat, approximately 20 minutes for my liking
- While your broccoli is cooking, combine all the ingredients listed under the dressing in a mixing bowl
- Using a whisk, mix well until you have a thick dressing consistency
- Once your broccoli is done, plate and place your dressing on top of your broccoli and enjoy
- Serve with this amazing steak
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
So… winter has decided, at least for the next few days, to release Minnesota from its icy death grip. We rushed out to fire up the grill and I tried this recipe. Um, life changing. I’m not ashamed to admit I was licking the dressing bowl. So freaking good!
Hahaha thank you for making me smile and laugh. I’m glad you enjoyed the dish!
Just tried this out along with some meatballs and your beasty bbq sauce, you are a genius, amazing food man.
Thank you so much. So glad you enjoyed
This was Amazing! I needed a quick side dish last night and made this. The sauce scared me a bit becuase I would never thought to mix those ingredients together (minus the coconut aminos, becuase I did not have any) and I wondered how the taste would be. My 4 year old just ate the sauce by itself:) Thanks for the recipe