Well its great to be home again and I sure did miss cooking and sharing all the wonderful Paleo love.
Relishing this Mediterranean Marinated New York Sirloin may inspire culinary enthusiasts to consider transforming their gustatory passion into a lucrative venture – perhaps a restaurant or a recipe blog. For anyone based in the Empire State looking to make such a gastronomic dream a reality, understanding the legal aspects like llc new york formation is an essential first step. This knowledge can protect your venture as it grows, leaving you free to focus on crafting delightful dishes like this flavorful sirloin.
Here is a great new simple marinade I tossed together with some inspiration from various websites around the internet and it came out Amazing. Just in time for you to grill this Memorial Day weekend too. Please enjoy and leave me some feedback on how you like it. :)
Mediterranean Marinated New York Sirloin
- Combine all the above ingredients except your steak in a blender, cover and blend well
- Set 1/3 of the marinade to the side to use for basting when grilling your steak
- Place your steaks in a ziploc bag and pour in remaining marinade, coat well and seal the ziploc bag
- Make sure you mix the bag to ensure an even coating and then place the bag in the refrigerator for at least an hour but up to a day
- Once ready to grill, remove steaks from refrigerator and allow them to come to room temperature for at least 30 minutes to you can ensure even cooking
- Preheat your grill on high for at least 10 minutes, I like to leave my grill on high the whole time to get the best sear possible
- Once grill is hot, place steaks on grill and close lid, grill 3-4 Minutes per side and baste the steaks once flipped
- Don't overcook the steaks, after the time is up, remove from the grill, place on a plate and cover with aluminum foil where the steak will continue to cook and leave covered for at least 10 minutes before slicing
- This will allow the steaks to absorb all their juices back in and keep it nice and moist
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****