Wow, so I have to say it has been really difficult traveling and living in a hotel room with a non working sink, no kitchen, and very FEW options to get any remotely Paleo food. And just as a reminder, I am only like 350 fans away on Facebook from starting another HUGE giveaway. So spread the word, get your friends to like my page and then its on. Oh yea and for the random fact of the day, it was 10 years ago today, I took my first steps on the yellow foot prints at Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island to become a Marine. That's all, have an amazing day and enjoy this simple, delicious recipe.
Cocoa Espresso Almond Butter
- Using a coffee grinder, grind your espresso
- Next add in your cocoa powder and espresso and blend well
- If you would like to sweeten it a bit, add the honey and blend until well incorporated
- Also if you want it smoother while using raw almonds, like I said in the notes below you can add some coconut oil
- That's it, your all done. Now go use it on whatever your little heart desires
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***