Here is a super simple yet amazing burger. If you have not jumped over to the grass-fed side of the house, you need to get there soon because the flavor profile is indescribable and the meat literally melts in your mouth. I can’t believe what I was missing out on for so long. Oh yeah, back to the burgers, if you prepare the mayonnaise ahead of time, you can start these burgers and have them cooking in 5 minutes. Hope you enjoy, they are amazing. :)
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef
- 1/4 cup homemade mayo
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- If you haven't made it already, make your homemade mayo
- Preheat your grill or your grill pan on your stove at medium heat
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of your ingredients from above and mix well
- Using your hands, make 4 burger patties, no more than 1/2 Inch thick
- These are delicate burgers, so handle with care
- Cook with your preference, whether grill pan or grill to your likeness
- Enjoy, use your remaining homemade mayo to flavor as you wish, you can leave it plain or add cumin to it or any other variation
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
These were a total failure! :'( They completely broke apart when I placed them on the grill. I added an egg to the remaining raw meat but they still broke apart from the patty form. Now left with loose ground beef, and have to find a way to salvage them into a presentable dinner.
I’m sorry to hear that, I would saute them in a pan and serve on veggies
Where can we find calorie content for the items on this site?
I don’t provide calorie counts as it’s too laborious. You can use websites like fitday or myfitnesspal
Was looking for a new burger for tonight and this looks quick and really good plus I’m just a little into homemade mayo lately. Thanks!
You’re so welcome. Will be great with homemade mayo.
Made these tonight…super good! Meat was tender and full of flavor and so easy!
So glad you loved them