I don't honestly know what I am more excited about:
- This is the first post on the Brand new Website
- This is the best burger recipe I have ever tasted
- The Paleo Kitchen hit #4 in the world, WHAT!!!!!
Have you gotten your copy of The Paleo Kitchen yet? This best burger recipe is just 1 of the 125+ in the book. Just in case you haven't, these are all the best places to get it in order from the cheapest to the most expensive (that I know about):
- The Paleo Kitchen on Amazon
- Barnes & Noble
- Sam's Club
- The Book Depository
- Indie Bound
- All other locations are updated on The Paleo Kitchen website.
Best Burger Recipe
The best burger recipe from The Paleo Kitchen is just one of over 120 brand new recipes in the book and I picked it to share. Want to know why, well honestly because it makes me want to eat the screen. I am hoping that is carries the same effect with you. That was on of my primary goals with the photography of this book. I want you to experience a euphoric taste bud experience just staring at the pages.
The book is over 340 pages and has everything you need to know from shopping lists, to tips of making cooking easier and even tear out guides to hang on your fridge to keep you on track. There may be some pictures of me shoving cookies in my face on the pages too, so have a nice laugh. I just remembered something even better, there is a video of me eating said cookies which I will show you later.
More Delicious Burger Recipes
Up until I was typing this post for the best burger recipe, I hadn't realized my affinity for making burgers in general. I have learned a lot since my first burger and culminated the journey with this amazing recipe. Some of the other delicious burgers that served as research for this one are here:
- Avocado Stuffed Burger
- Perfect Paleo Burger
- Smoky Burgers with Pineapple Teriyaki
- Bacon Beef Burgers
- Apple Dijon Burgers
- Southwestern Burgers
- Beasty Burgers
- Triple Protein Burgers
- Almond Jalapeno Burgers
- Honey Mustard Burgers
- Strawberry Turkey Burgers
- Pumpkin Sliders
Remember that video I talked about. The one where I stuffed 5 cookies in my mouth at once? I found it and now for your viewing pleasure.
These are the Macadamia Chocolate Chip cookies from page 267 of The Paleo Kitchen. They are to die for and I love making ice cream sandwiches with them. You should try it. Enjoy.
Perfect Paleo Burger
For the burgers:
- 1 lb 455 grams ground beef
- ¼ medium red onion minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
For the shoestring parsnip fries:
- 2 medium parsnips peeled
- ½ cup 100 grams coconut oil, melted
- sliced red onions
- ¾ cup 180 mL Avocado Mousse
- romaine hearts
- shoestring parsnip fries from above
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients for the burgers without overworking the meat.
- Divide meat into 3 equal portions and form into ½-inch (12-mm)-thick patties. Use your thumb to make an indentation in the center of each burger. Set aside.
- Using a spiral slicer or julienne slicer, cut the parsnips into strings.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat, and preheat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Once grill is hot, place the burgers on the grill and close the lid. Cook 6 minutes.
- While the burgers are cooking, add the coconut oil to the saucepan. Test the oil by placing one parsnip shoestring in the oil to ensure the oil bubbles. Add the parsnips to the oil and cook for 1 to 2 minutes until golden brown. When the parsnips finish cooking, place them on a paper towel−lined plate to drain.
- Flip the burgers and cook for 2 to 3 minutes for medium-rare, or until desired doneness. Remove the burgers from grill and let rest for 5 to 7 minutes.
- To assemble the burgers, place each on a bed of lettuce and top with sliced red onions, ¼ cup (60 mL) avocado mousse, and parsnip fries.
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***