An amazingly simple and delicious burger, perfect for a weekend of grilling. So simple with 5 ingredients, a crazy blend of ingredients, and a delicious product. Take whatever preconceptions on how you think this will taste and throw them out, then make them and be shocked with how delicious it is. I served these burgers with a bowl of my Sun-Dried Tomato Broccoli Soup and they were amazing. Enjoy
Almond Jalapeno Burgers
- 1 pound grass fed ground beef
- 1/2 cup of raw almonds
- 4 jalapenos
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the almonds in your food processor and blend until to the consistency of your choice
- Add in your jalapenos and garlic and blend until everything is well incorporated
- Place all your ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well by hand until all ingredients are spread well
- Make 4 burger patties with your mixture and ensure they are no more than 1/2 inch thick so they cook correctly
- Preheat your grill and grill over medium heat for about 8 minutes per side or until done to your liking.
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
These were good! Made them for an easy go-to breakfast for the week.
Holy Heck…why am I just finding these!!! To the kitchen I go!!!
These were amazing! Making them for the second time tonight!!
Woohoo enjoy Kelly
Do you know if these freeze well?
These are amazing! Thanks!
Your welcome. Hope to hear from you soon
Thank you it was surprisingly delicious. I am going to try it with roasted almonds next. Let me know what you try :)