This just became the go to burger, chocked full of all sorts of protein deliciousness. Super simple and so many flavors its like heaven in your mouth. If you are one of those that misses your burgers that used to be covered in bread and all sorts of crappy preservative ridden processed condiments, this is the way to go. Hope you enjoy :)
PS: Want even more protein without extra meat?
Try this Naked Collagen Protein Powder today.
Triple Protein Burger
- Place your ground beef, onion, garlic, and salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and hand mix well
- Using your hands form your meat into 4 patties, no more than 1/2 inch thick
- Place your 4 slices of bacon in a cold saute pan and place on low-medium heat turning often
- It should take your bacon about 12 minutes to cook
- Once cooked, transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb all the extra fat
- Now that your bacon is cooling, rub both the tops and bottoms if your burgers with mustard to cover all sides and place in the pan on the stove with the bacon grease and cook over medium-high heat
- Cook for 4 minutes on the first side, then flip and cover and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until done to your liking
- While your burgers are cooking, rinse your lettuce and remove the outer layers keeping them intact to use as shells for your burgers
- In a seperate saute pan, cook your eggs all over easy or to your liking
- Once your burgers are done cooking, place one in each lettuce leave, place your bacon on top of each burger, then add a fried egg, and sliced tomatoes
- Wrap that lettuce all around that burger and dig in