Once again we want to thank each and every one of you awesome fans for always sticking by our side whether we are posting recipes daily, weekly, or monthly or not. Life has been a whirlwind of events that are totally consuming all of our team's time but we are trying our best to get on here and keep giving you new content.
Don't worry though, when we hit a lull in our hectic schedule we will post some awesome recipes for you all. Today, we happened to decide it was time to experiment. Well, this experiment will honestly make your day, week, month, and maybe even year. The flavor combination in this with the subtle after taste of coffee just leaves you wanting more. We apologize in advance for causing you to overeat once you make these. Enjoy.
Blueberry Espresso Brownies
- Preheat your oven to 325 Degrees F
- Place coconut cream concentrate (coconut butter), eggs, honey, cocoa powder, cinnamon, coffee, vanilla, baking soda, and sea salt together in a mixing bowl
- Use your hand mixer or stand mixer to mix all your ingredients until well blended
- Once ready, fold in your blueberries by hand so you don't crush them all
- Pour your batter into a greased 9x13 baking dish (grease with coconut oil) or into greased individual mini muffin pans like we did
- Place in the oven and bake for approximately 30 minutes. At about 25 minutes, do the toothpick test and judge how much longer you need
- Remove from oven, let cool
- Once cool, use some melted Coconut Cream Concentrate and drizzle all over your brownies
- Cut and Enjoy
Like to prep once and cook later? Click here to get the freezer version of this recipe!
Want to learn which ingredients are the best to cook with?
Check out our friends over at Wellness Force Radio and learn about how good nutrition impacts your health: