One of our go-to breakfasts, before we went Paleo, was cereal and we were bummed when we thought we had to lose it.
Luckily for you, we missed it so much we decided to make a recipe that tastes better than any cereal we have ever tasted and you get to get quick breakfasts on the go or snacks when needed. Forewarning, this recipe has been known to cause addiction and we are not sorry. We hope you love it and make sure you leave us a comment with your favorite way of eating this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix well
- In a separate bowl, combine all of your wet ingredients
- Microwave on high for 20-30 seconds to help it mix better
- Once warm, pour your wet ingredients over your dry seed and nut mixture and mix well with a fork to ensure you coat everything
- Place your mixture on a foil lined baking sheet and spread thin and evenly
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes
- Remove from the oven and stir around to ensure nothing burns, we put it back in the bowl and then re-spread it on the baking sheet
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes
- Remove and let cool, it tastes better cold and also develops its crunchiness as it cools
- Serve in a bowl with some almond milk or coconut milk and enjoy
Want to learn which ingredients are the best to cook with?
Check out our friends over at Wellness Force Radio and learn about how good nutrition impacts your health: