**This contest is over. Congratulations Heidi M.**
This Giveaway is my way of saying thank you to each and every one of you for following along and supporting my Paleo journey as well as my teaching myself how to cook journey. I still can't believe that there are over 17,000 fans on my Facebook Page but I love it and hope to double or triple that number to keep spreading free recipe love. So since I know you are already sick of reading what I write, here is the prize package. And yes I know there are 12 steps to this giveaway, but guess what, that is only 5 minutes of your time to win a $1800 Prize Package.
The Giveaway is for the below Prize. The odds of winning this prize are approximately 1:3000.
- Royall Tailgater Wood Pellet Grill ($599.00)
- Paleo Treats Mixed Box ($250.00)
- Le Creuset 16 Piece Dinnerware Set ($200.00)
- US Wellness Meats Gift Certificate ($200.00)
- Tropical Traditions 1 Gallon Coconut Oil ($120.00)
- 4 Tropical Traditions Grass Fed New York Strip Steaks ($112.95)
- Kasandrinos Imports Olive Oil – 3L Can x 2 ($80.00)
- Mee Nut Butter Firebreather Jar and TShirt ($50.00)
- Pig Tail Food Flipper Set ($40.00)
- Total Value = $1800.00
- After this contest ends, I may take up to 48 hours to verify that all steps were legitimately completed before selecting and announcing a winner. If you don't follow all of the steps, you WILL NOT be selected as a winner.
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY
- Only 1 Entry allowed per person, additional comments will disqualify you
- This contest will run until time runs out or there are 3,000 entries. Even if the time runs out, I will not end this giveaway until there are a minimum of 2,000 entries.
- A winner will be selected at random from the comments
- Once notified, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to collect the prize before another winner is chosen
- This prize is open to all residents of the United States and Canada
- At no point was I coerced or convinced to give a positive review of any of these products or sponsor a giveaway with any of them, all my actions in this giveaway are of my own free will
- Prizes may take 4-6 weeks to be delivered after winner is selected
- “This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.”
Some very important notes on the products that I am giving away:
Royal Tailgater Wood Pellet Grill
- I can honestly say that the Royall Line of Wood Pellet Grills has changed my life. I have always loved BBQ but was always intimidated by the thought of building/buying a smoker and having the time or know how to make it work and get the food to come out right. Between wood to use, placement, smoke, temperature etc, I was scared to even try. Well thank god I got introduced to this thing. I can not tell you how amazing it is to know you just plug it in, set the temp and leave it, it regulates itself and you can let it run all night, all day, or sit out and just smell the deliciousness smoking in front of you. All Royall Grills are handmade in the USA and these things are built to last, I have never been happier with such a versatile tool. There really are no limits as to what you can cook on here.
Paleo Treats Box:
- Who says cause you eat Paleo and you don't like baking you can't have treats. If your happy and want to indulge then go for it. If your not a kitchen person then Paleo Treats have your back. Based out of San Diego this awesome company is making Paleo Peoples bellies happy one treat at a time. And they sure did step up to the plate with this giveaway, $250 worth of treats, I can't wait to see the picture of the winner's table when they open all of them.
Le Creuset 16 Piece Dinnerware Set (Your color choice):
- I almost feel like a broken record every time I talk about any product from Le Creuset because the same thing always comes out of my mouth. OMG what am amazing product, OMG I can't believe I waited this long to use this, OMG how did I ever survive without these and it is all because their products are like no other. The quality and craftsmanship is above reproach and they never fail to amaze me. This set is sure gonna help out with my food photos so you can use it to impress your guests while serving your newly smoked recipes on the plates.
US Wellness Meats:
- We are going to make this one simple, its a one stop shop for amazing Grass Fed and Grass Finished beef as well as pastured pork, poultry, lamb, bison, and any other amazing piece of meat you can get your hands on. Couple that with their amazing customer service and prompt safe shipping, and you have a winning combination.
- I have never been anything but impressed with their products as well as customer service. I can honestly say that at any given time I probably have over 100 lbs of products with their labels on it in my house. Everything from the best coconut oil there is, to grassfed beef, to pastured poultry, to freeze dried fruit, to coconut flour, to spices. They are a much needed one stop shop.
Kasandrinos Imports Olive Oil:
- I was going to try my hardest to tell you every reason why I love Kasandrinos Extra Virgin Olive Oil, but they already did it for me. Go read about it HERE. But if your too lazy, let me just say, this stuff is sooo good I could drink it out of the bottle. AMAZING.
Mee Nut Butter:
- This review might sound biased, well because it is and the amazing woman Mee behind this product, is another close and personal friend of mine. Probably one of the most genuine, sweetest, and giving people I know, Mee works tirelessly to keep her product stocked which flys off the shelves to cross fitters and Paleo enthusiasts all over the country. She is pretty much a 1 woman show making it look like she has a clan of Mee Nut Butter minions. Not to mention, her product is AMAZING. I described it to a inquiring mind last weekend as being the only food they will be serving at the gates of Heaven when they arrive.
Pig Tail Gift Set:
- The PigTail's tip is cleverly designed to lightly pierce the edge of virtually any solid food. A quick flip of the wrist and the food's turned over. The PigTail can handle anything: a whole rack of ribs, hot dogs, steak, chicken, bacon, vegetables, shrimp, you name it! The 19-inch PigTail is great for outdoor cooking, and is equally at home in the oven or broiler. The 12-inch PigTail is perfect for the grill, stovetop, griddle or wok! A set of two Pig Tails comes in a solid wood gift box or a blister pack, and both sets are available in a left-handed model. The 12-inch and 19-inch PigTails are also available individually in a blister pack. A cooking tool with a silly name and a seriously functional form.