THE CONTEST IS OVER
****And the Winner is: Vicki L. Vicki I sent you and email and I need a response for you to claim your prize****
This Giveaway is my way of saying thank you to each and every one of you for helping me reach this amazing milestone of 15,000 fans on my Facebook Page. This prize will enable 1 person to completely stock their kitchen, and cook whatever they buy. I can't believe that this all started with me posting a few recipes on my Facebook page back in April. Seems like yesterday and now its here, I am so grateful and humbled that so many of you like my weird palate creations. You have all enabled me to do everything I can to touch lives in little and big ways which is something I am passionate about. So thank you and I look forward to so many more months with each and every one of you.
The Giveaway is for the below Prize. The odds of winning this prize are approximately 1:1000.
- Like Civilized Caveman on Facebook HERE
- After I select I winner, I will validate that all the above steps were met, If I can not verify it then another winner will be selected so please be honest and follow all steps
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY
- Only 1 Entry allowed per person, additional comments will disqualify you
- This contest will run until there are 2,000 entries at which point it will close
- A winner will be selected at random from the comments
- Once notified, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to collect the prize before another winner is chosen
- This prize is open to all residents of the United States and Canada
- At no point was I coerced or convinced to give a positive review of any of these products or sponsor a giveaway with any of them, all my actions in this giveaway are of my own free will
Some very important notes on the products that I am giving away:
Le Creuset Try Ply Stainless Steel 8 Piece Cook Set:
- This is now my new favorite kitchen tool. These pans are the most amazing thing I have ever owned, so much so I was afraid to use them the first time. The quality and craftsman ship is nothing less than exquisite and I would expect nothing less from Le Creuset. I recommend that every single person who has ever scrambled an egg or pan roasted a bird get these pans. They will last you for generations if properly cared for and will replace many if not all pans you use in your kitchen. On that note here are some things to keep in mind with your stainless steel pans:
- Only medium to low heat is needed to cook on these pans thanks to the try ply construction. Using too hot of heat with discolor your pans which will not alter performance, but they won't look at pretty
- Ensure you always use the proper burner size for the pan you are using, at no point should the flame ever creep up the side of the pan
- Never heat an empty pan
- If using salt, never add to pan, always add to cooking liquid or food so it can dissolve quickly. If poured on the stainless steel pan it will cause pitting which will compromise the integrity of your pans
- If at all possible, always try and use silicon or wooden tools on your pans, metal tools can scratch the coating and destroy your pans
- And in my opinion the most important tip, take 15 seconds to hand wash and immediately dry your pan. They are dishwasher safe but if I ever owned a Bentley, you can bet your bottom dollar I would not be driving it through the automated car wash at my nearest Shell gas station.
US Wellness Meats:
- We are going to make this one simple, its a one stop shop for amazing Grass Fed and Grass Finished beef as well as pastured pork, poultry, lamb, bison, and any other amazing piece of meat you can get your hands on. Couple that with their amazing customer service and prompt safe shipping, and you have a winning combination.
- I love this company so much I am giving you some of my stash of gift certificates from Tropical Traditions. I have never been anything but impressed with their products as well as customer service. I can honestly say that at any given time I probably have over 100 lbs of products with their labels on it in my house. Everything from the best coconut oil there is, to freeze dried fruit, to coconut flour, to spices. They are a much needed one stop shop.
Paleo Snacks Treat Box:
- Who says cause you eat Paleo and you don't like baking you can't have treats. If your happy and want to indulge then go for it. If your not a kitchen person then Paleo Treats have your back. Based out of San Diego this awesome company is making Paleo Peoples bellies happy one treat at a time.
Mee Nut Butter:
- This review might sound biased, well because it is and the amazing woman Mee behind this product, is another close and personal friend of mine. Probably one of the most genuine, sweetest, and giving people I know, Mee works tirelessly to keep her product stocked which flys off the shelves to cross fitters and Paleo enthusiasts all over the country. She is pretty much a 1 woman show making it look like she has a clan of Mee Nut Butter minions. Not to mention, her product is AMAZING. I described it to a inquiring mind last weekend as being the only food they will be serving at the gates of Heaven when they arrive.