So to say I am excited about our book, is an understatement. It doesn’t seem quite real that after the year of work I put into this book, it is REAL. Like really real, touch real, smell real, see real and cuddle with real. Yes you read that right, this is my first ever baby and I intend on nurturing it. Feel free to laugh with me all you want. If you want to laugh at me, watch the video below where I shove 5 cookies in my mouth in slow motion :)
Products being given away:
- Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 5-Piece Set ($550 value)
- 5.5 Quart Round French Oven ($280 value)
What is it:
Le Creuset’s premium stainless steel reflects the same European craftsmanship and character that has defined Le Creuset cast iron for decades. This essential collection of radiant, high-performance stainless steel cookware makes a beautiful and functional foundation for a lifetime of cooking.
- Set includes: 10” fry pan, 3 qt. saucepan and 7 qt. stockpot
- A full aluminum core heats quickly and evenly, and is protected by the rolled, sealed and polished rim
- Magnetic external layer is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Inside layer is made of surgical-grade stainless steel for a safe and stable cooking surface
- Precision-pour rim allows for clean, convenient pouring directly from the pan
- Proprietary steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain its luster over time
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning, and oven-safe to 500°F
Gather your family around the table to share a meal carefully prepared in the 5 1/2 qt. round French oven, Le Creuset’s signature piece that’s been well-loved for generations. The generous size is indispensable in any working kitchen, easily accommodating classic recipes like chicken soup or beouf bourguignon.
Also known as a Dutch oven, this updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset’s French ovens blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
Retail value of items are approximately $830.00