So I have to apologize for the photo on this one, it was one of the first recipes I made and just had an iphone camera then, well at least it tastes amazing so that totally makes up for it. Enjoy.
Grilled Buffalo Shrimp
- 24 medium shrimp cleaned, deveined, and butterflied
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup franks original hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients above except the shrimp in a bowl and mix well
- Add the shrimp and mix well ensuring an even coating. If you have time, let the shrimp marinate for 30 minutes or so
- Preheat your grill to a medium heat, about 400 degrees fahrenheit
- I recommend you using a grill rack if you have it so your shrimp don't fall through the grates, if you don't you can use skewers as well. If using a grill rack ensure you preheat it on your grill
- Once your grill is ready, put your shrimp on the grill and close the lid
- Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes and then flip and finish cooking on the other side
- Once done, plate and enjoy :)
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
what is the sauce along the front of the plate? I assume it’s to dip the shrimp in whilst eating?? Looks yuuuuummmmmmmmmmyyyy, my daughter is going to die. She loves shrimp and spicy, perfect combo!!
This sauce https://civilizedcaveman.com/entrees/seafood/coconut-shrimp-with-cccc-sweet-and-spicy-sauce/
I made this dish last night for dinner, but subsituted “Franks” with “Sriracha” and talk about absolute amazing dish…
Thank you so much for all your incredible recipes, which have greatly assisted in my dropping 28lb so far..
Awesome job. ;)
Made this last week in a skillet instead of on the grill. They were deelish! Thanks for posting this!
You are so welcome. So glad you enjoyed
Any other cooking alternatives for us Northerners where its currently 26 degrees out? I definitely want to try this, but, the grill is currently out of commission for the season :( *sniff*
Of course Kim, no weather would stop me from grilling but you can broil them in your oven, it is after all just an upside down grill :)
I wondered if broiling would work, thanks can’t wait to try these!
Your most welcome :)
Pic looks fine. Recipe sound yum alright. Just happen to keep all the ing. as staples in the pantry. Love Franks Hot sauce use it in my veggie juice cocktail every morning.
Awesome I hope you like it and yes franks is the best stuff ever.