This was a quick meal that needs no dressing up. The flavor of the meat speaks for itself, and it is AMAZING.
Grilled Rib Steak
- 1 grass-fed rib steak
- 1 tablespoon kerry gold grass fed butter optional
- white pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your grill on high
- Ensure you have allowed your steak to come to room temperature for at least 30 minutes to ensure even cooking temperatures
- Rub olive oil on both sides of your steak and season with salt and white pepper to your taste liking
- Go grill the steak to your taste liking, on the high heat I did mine for about 4 minutes per side
- When done grilling cover the steak with aluminum foil for 10 minutes to let rest and reabsorb its juices
- Plate and place your grass fed butter on top
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****
Want to unlock greater wellness?
Listen to our friends over at the Wellness + Wisdom Podcast to unlock your best self with Drew Canole of Organifi: