So before we get to the recipe, I have a very special request to make. I made the top 6 of the annual Homies awards. It has been a dream of mine since starting this website and I can almost taste it. The voting period ends February 13th at 1159 PM EST and I could possibly win if you help me and vote. If you feel I am deserving, the next 72 hours are crucial for the votes. If you could, please take 3 minutes and vote for me in the 3 categories I am in. If you just register with your Facebook account it is easy. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.
In case you don’t think I am deserving in all three categories, I ask that you please vote for me in Best Recipe Blog first and then Vote for Against All Grain in Best Food Photography and PaleOMG in Best Healthy Cooking Blog.
Raw Pumpkin Brownies
- Place your macadamia nuts, walnuts, cocoa powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a food processor and blend til you have a rough chop on your nuts
- Add in your dates and continually pulse until your dates are all chopped up and form almost a paste
- Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl and mix well with your hands
- Spread your mixture out in your pan and press flat to the thickness of your choice and then refrigerate
- Use with the frosting below and ensure you store these in the refrigerator
- Combine your macadamia nut butter and pumpkin puree in a bowl and mix well
- Add in your homemade pumpkin pie spice and mix well
- Use a spoon or spatula and spread your frosting all over your raw brownies
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****