What a whirlwind few weeks it has been. The Paleo Kitchen released on June 10th and I am overwhelmed with excitement and gratitude. I find myself wanting to laugh, cry, run, walk, hug, jump, flip and fly all at the same time. I really don't know how else to describe all of the emotions being experienced and I am glad I can share them with you. I have been so motivated the past couple weeks I have sticky notes pasted every where with all the ideas I am up to. I am so excited for the rest of this year and what we get to create together. I will keep you updated as things progress and can't wait to share. In the meantime, here are our next book stops.
We are heading to Houston, Dallas and Austin for our next signings. Here is the information so we can share some hugs, love and lots of bacon!!!!
- July 13th – 7pm at Half Price Books in Dallas, TX
- July 14th – 7pm at Crossfit Central Burnet in Austin, TX
- July 15th – 7pm at Blue Willow Bookshop in Houston, TX
Leave a comment and let me know if you will be attending. I get excited anticipating meeting all you awesome people and hoping someone will actually bring bacon.
I suppose I should talk about the recipe a bit since this is a recipe post. I feel like some people may say the pumpkin boat sailed but I protest that pumpkin should be in every day of the year. For me it's always easier to crave when it's cold out so I also protest that the weather around the world should be a high of 75 everyday and low of 40 every night. That way I can wear a hoodie with thumb holes year round and be happy. I really don't know where my obsession with hoodies came from but I LOVE THEM. Hoodies and bacon is really a recipe for a perfect life which explains why I am so happy. On that note, I will let you enjoy this amazing treat. Leave me a comment if you get creative with this treat.
Pumpkin Cinnamon Muffins with Pumpkin Frosting
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176 Celsius)
- Make your frosting in advance by combining your coconut milk, pumpkin, honey, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a mixing bowl and whisking well
- Transfer to the refrigerator until you are ready to frost your muffins
- Combine your bananas, pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, and honey in a stand mixer or large mixing bowl and whisk well
- Add your coconut flour, cinnamon, and baking powder and mix well
- If you are using chocolate chips, add them now and mix them in by hand
- Pour your batter into a greased muffin pan and then bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Remove your muffins from the oven, let cool and then apply your frosting
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****