Paleo breakfast can mean so much more than bacon, eggs, and fruit! While I will be the first to say that bacon and eggs can make me happy pretty much all day long, I will admit that sometimes I enjoy a change of pace. Enter these honey muffins! Loaded with the benefits of honey, these muffins are a fantastic side to your regular breakfast lineup. They also pair wonderfully as a bread to go with one of my chili recipes!
Honey Muffins are simple to make, and they go with so many different recipes. Of course, you can simply take one with you as you leave the house for a quick, clean snack. As you can see, Paleo means more than just meat and vegetables! Paleo means you are able to enjoy clean, inflammatory-free alternatives to traditional baked goods. Bake a batch of these and enjoy the benefits of honey in a yummy, versatile muffin!
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F
- Mix together your eggs, honey, coconut oil, coconut milk, salt and vanilla
- Sift together your baking powder and coconut flour and then combine with your wet ingredients
- Mix your batter well and then fold in your chopped pecans if you are using them
- If not, divide your batter into 6 muffin tins and bake for 15 minutes