Nothing like a simple, savory cookie that is good for you, tastes delicious and is Whole 30 approved. Be warned, if you are new to Paleo, or expecting these carrot cake cookies to be sweet then you will be disappointed. This was created to have a grab and go snack that supports your Whole 30 and isn’t loaded with sugar. Have you fear though, we have plenty of cookies that are sweetened and will knock your socks off. You can see all our cookies here or look below for our favorite treats:
- Banana Bread
- Cake Pops
- Lemon Pound Cake
- Chocolate Bacon Almond Butter Bananas
- Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Coconut Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Justing thinking about all of these delicious desserts and snacks makes us hungry! If you are doing a Whole 30 or don’t like sweet, enjoy these carrot cake cookies. If you want something sweeter, look at all the options we’ve given you above.
Carrot Cake Caveman Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees F
- Combine all of your ingredients EXCEPT your eggs in a food processor, pulse it until all the pieces are small but still a little chunky
- Combine that mixture with the eggs in a large mixing bowl and mix well
- Using your hands, form the mixture into "patties" and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. The size of the "patties" are up to you, or you could make the into bars
- Bake until done, around 35-40 Minutes
We actually read a hilarious review of this recipe which was not complimentary, but we laughed. A LOT.
Like to prep once and cook later? Click here to get the freezer version of this recipe!
Interested in eating more healthy?
Listen to our friends over at Wellness Force Radio to learn about how to control food cravings with Robb Wolf: