Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 (That's degrees Fahrenheit with the oven set to bake for you non kitchen people haha)
- In a large bowl, combine coconut oil, raw honey, eggs, vanilla extract, and sea salt. (To make your life easier, in a small bowl on the side, combine the raw honey and coconut oil and melt in the microwave before mixing it in)
- Add in your coconut flour.
- Stir in the shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
- On parchment lined baking sheets, drop heaping tablespoons of cookie batter.(Ensure you form them to look like the cookies you want for a final product as these do not rise or spread like conventional cookies, which also means you can place more on a baking sheet without worrying about them touching)
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a cooling rack and then enjoy with a nice cup of coconut milk.
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***