I had a special request, so you are now blessed with a super easy and delicious Paleo Cobbler. We didn’t know what flavor we were going to do, so when in doubt, we headed to the farmers market and just started tasting all the yummy goodness and settled on Strawberries and Peaches. What a great choice because after it came out of the oven, we topped it with my Paleo Chocolate Ice Cream and the rest is history. Enjoy!
Strawberry Peach Cobbler
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Peel your peaches and dice them as well as dicing your strawberries
- Place your fruit, water, and honey in a sauce pan on your stove and bring to a boil stirring often.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat and simmer for 10-12 minutes
- Melt your ghee in the bottom of your cake pan
- Once your fruit is done, add your fruit to the cake pan and set aside
- Combine your almond flour, coconut oil, and egg in a mixing bowl and mix well. It will stay chunky
- Spoon your crumbled mixture over the top of all your fruit and then bake in the oven for 35 minutes
- Remove from the oven and let cool
- Serve with a scoop of awesome Paleo Chocolate Ice Cream
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****