Wow what an amazing weekend it was with amazing people at the 2012 Ancestral Health Symposium. There were tons of Smmaaahhhttt people running around Boston and dropping knowledge bombs throughout the conference that I was trying to understand. There were also tons of chocolate vendors. Chocolate vendors = Chocolate trouble for George because I continued to justify individual bites completely aware I was probably eating a full bar or two a day, OOOPS. But it was my vacation and that only happens NEVER. But to say the least I am starting my 21 Day Sugar Detox today because my body needs it, BAD. And honestly, I would love some company to join me, to post on my Facebook wall and share their meals, to tell their friends to come join our amazing food choices, so if thats you, please blow me up. If your interested, just click on the picture below and start reading, then send your friends here so they can join.
And now for the recipe you should make today, to treat yourself and eat before you start your 21 Day Sugar Detox tomorrow, because this one definitely doesn't fall in the category of that program. I hope you enjoy.
Chocolate Chili Pineapple
- If using fresh pineapple, core the pineapple and cut the pineapple into rings like you would find in a can
- Lay half of your pineapple rings on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Place a popsicle stick in the center of each pineapple ring and then place the remaining pineapple rings on top of the sticks, making a sandwich with the stick in the middle
- Freeze your pineapple popsicles
- When ready to make, melt your chocolate and coconut oil over a double boiler
- Dip your pineapple popsicles in the chocolate and then dip in the macadamia nuts and set back on your baking sheet
- Do this for all remaining pineapples
- Sprinkle them all with chili powder and keep frozen until ready to serve
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***