We weren’t planning on posting this recipe until tomorrow but we felt the
urge (demands on Facebook) to type it right now so please forgive the extra amount of spaz in this post. We know we’re all over the place.
Well, we aware that this recipe is not the most original thing in the world, and it takes some prep work in making our banana bread, but we GUARANTEE you that it will be worth every single bite. We baked two loaves of the banana bread just so we could have one on hand in the refrigerator for a few days to whip this recipe up. Between this and our Paleo Pancakes, our breakfasts are set for the rest of our life.
Do us a favor and let us know in the comments how you like this and if you made any variations. We would love to try them out for ourselves. If it is delicious, we will add it to the recipe for others to try.
Paleo French Toast
- 1 loaf of Paleo Banana Bread
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- oil of your choice for your pan I used bacon grease
- 1/4 cup almond milk optional or you can use coconut milk
- The first step to this is to make whatever variation of our Paleo Banana Bread that you desire. This can be done the night before and refrigerated to have french toast throughout the week
- Slice your bread into 1/2 inch thick slices and set aside
- Preheat a skillet to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a mixing bowl, beat your eggs, cinnamon, sea salt, and almond or coconut milk if you are using it until well scrambled
- Once your skillet is preheated, grease with the oil of your choice
- Carefully dredge your slices of banana bread in your egg mixture covering on all sides and place in your skillet
- Cook for 3-4 minutes and then flip for another 3-4 minutes on the other side
- Remove from the pan and plate
- Serve with fresh fruit, some grass-fed butter, or pure maple syrup
Want to learn which ingredients are the best to cook with?
Check out our friends over at Wellness Force Radio and learn about how good nutrition impacts your health with Udo Erasmus: