- Preheat your oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Cut your delicata squash in half length wise and scrape out the seeds.
- DO NOT throw out the seeds, instead go make my recipe HERE.
- Once they are scraped, cut your squash however you see fit. I cut mine in little triangles so I can have little bowls in them to hold my yummy grassfed butter.
- Arrange your squash on a cookie sheet skin side down and cut chunks of your grassfed butter and place on each piece of squash, or use your coconut oil if you choose.
- Sprinkle all the squash with the amount of the above seasonings that you like. I personally go heavy with the cinnamon, and just a pinch of nutmeg and salt
- Place in your preheated oven and roast for ~30 minutes. I like the bottoms of mine to slightly turn black so I take them out once that happens
- Thats all, now go enjoy and get creative with your applications. These go amazing with dark chocolate, maybe come Coconut Milk ice cream.
- Come by and tell me what you ate them with!
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***