I can not believe that I spent a good majority of 27 years of my life not eating cauliflower, I can not believe how much I deprived myself of such a delicious treat. Now I am just intrigued to try it with every different flavor combination I can dream of. So here you go, a great summer time grilled chicken with a versatile, delicious marinade and an easy way to saute up some amazing Cauliflower.
Lemon Dijon Grilled Chicken with Mango CousCous
Lemon Dijon Chicken
Lemon Dijon Chicken
- Place all marinade ingredients and mix well
- Add the chicken to the bowl and ensure an even coating of all the meat
- Cover chicken and refrigerate for at least 3 hours but up to 2 days.
- Once marinated, grill over medium heat only flipping once until cooked through.
- Serve over a bed of the Mango CousCous below
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat
- Add the coconut oil until it melts
- Pulse all of your cauliflower in your food processor until it is like a rice size or small, this is all personal preference. I just let it keep going until it resembles CousCous
- Transfer the cauliflower to a separate bowl, now use your processor to chop your almonds up. You don't have to use a food processor you can Slap Chop if you have one too, add the almonds to the cauliflower
- Now place your diced mango in the food processor and pulse until it is broken down to small chunks, don't pulse too much or you will end up with mango salsa
- Add the cauliflower, almonds, and coconut to your saute pan and turn the heat up to medium high
- Cook for about 5 minutes stirring often and then add your Mango
- Continue to cook until done to your liking, I keep cooking mine until it turns slightly brown and it is always perfect
- Serve with your delicious grilled chicken and enjoy
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****