The Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) is intended to assist people with autoimmune illnesses, reduce inflammation, discomfort, and other symptoms. It’s a strong technique for regulating the immune system through food and lifestyle changes. But due to underlying conditions, your body may not have the capability to absorb or assimilate all the nutrients from the food you eat. In such cases, you may need to provide added nutrition through readily available Autoimmune disease supplements that are AIP compliant and made from clean and healthy ingredients.
Be sure you always choose the best AIP diet supplements that have a good amount of healthy protein and other vital nutrients. One such Paleo/AIP protein powder, formulated for people on the AIP diet is the Paleo Perfection Protein Powder from Autoimmune Health & Nutrition.
The Unique Aspects of AIP Paleo Protein Powders
Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K are abundant in the AIP & Paleo Perfection Protein supplements. It is made of bone adhering meat and collagen from grass-fed beef. These nutrients are easily assimilated as it contains no ingredients that will cause inflammation in the body. These are a few of the benefits and characteristics of this amazing protein:
- No gums or lectins are used in the Paleo Perfection Protein. Gums and lectins are difficult to digest, have a poor interaction with the gut barrier, and can cause immune system stimulation.
- Processing agents are not used in the Paleo Perfection Protein. Those with autoimmune conditions may experience a response.
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners are used in the Paleo Perfection Protein AIP compliant versions. Everything is organic or grass-fed.
- It's devoid of dairy, gluten, and legumes. To put it another way, it's the first AIP Paleo protein powder.
- It is manufactured from protein that has been hydrolyzed. It is “pre-digested,” meaning it has been broken down into smaller peptides that are easier to absorb and so more accessible than most other proteins.
- It comes from gluten-free, antibiotic-free, non-GMO and it's been thoroughly tested for hormones, antibiotics, and allergies.
- It can build muscle, cartilage, and ligaments, making it suitable for athletes, hard-working people, those with chronic sicknesses, and the elderly.
- It contains both complete and collagen proteins, which are found naturally. Collagen is necessary for tissue regeneration as well as protection for those who are under stress.
- Not to mention, no sugar has been added.
Health Benefits of Paleo Protein Powder
Paleo protein isolate has been found to outperform a placebo in terms of muscle development in people who want to gain muscle. It may also help in muscular growth after weight training.
AIP Paleo protein powder can help in weight loss and reduce the likelihood of overeating. This will not only stop you from overeating, but it will also keep your body from losing muscle. Protein, when combined with resistance training can help you lose weight by influencing weight-related hormones like ghrelin. Furthermore, increased muscle mass increases metabolism, allowing the body to burn more calories.
Your body needs ample amount of protein to produce antibodies. Antibodies are produced in the immune system to combat illnesses and respond to foreign substances that enter the body. When the body produces antibodies, it is preparing for the possibility of a new infection. The body grows resistant to sickness as a result of its fast response. Paleo Protein Powder is an excellent source of protein that helps you build a strong immune system.
As people age, they are more prone to lose muscle mass and the strength of their existing muscles. Protein is especially beneficial to the elderly since it can help avoid fractures and promote bone density. Low protein consumption is linked to brittle muscles and more frequent hip fractures. So, adding paleo protein to your daily diet can help you recover from muscle loss, strengthen muscle and help alleviate inflammation that comes with ageing.
High blood pressure is a common ailment that increases the chance of developing heart disease. Protein may lower blood pressure. Protein molecules act as ACE inhibitors, which is a common blood pressure treatment, according to scientists.
Protein is also necessary for strong bones. Eating less protein can lower calcium levels in the body, it's vital to ensure that the body gets enough minerals like calcium, magnesium, and potassium to ensure that the bones receive all of the nutrients they require.
Hair and Nails
Collagen and keratin are two types of proteins that are found in hair, skin, and nails. Keratin is a protein that protects the skin, nails, and hair from injury. Collagen is a protein that helps the skin and muscles. When the body's collagen production slows, the skin loses suppleness and wrinkles appear. Paleo Protein is a wonderful source of collagen that helps maintain healthy skin and nails.
At Autoimmune Health & Nutrition, we have used only the best type of clean and healthy protein available to produce a level of perfection not yet seen in the supplement arena. Our Paleo Perfection is available in three delicious flavors; the Cherry Chocolate, Vanilla Banana and the Natural. Pick your favorite flavor and try it out!
Simply mix a scoop of protein powder into your favorite smoothie or drink it straight in water to enjoy the benefits. Use Coupon code- “caveman” and get a 20 % discount on all varieties of protein powders. To keep you and your family robust, always use 100 percent natural and nutritious supplements. Here is a piece of good news for all the health enthusiasts out there! Autoimmune Health & Nutrition Store is offering all the products with No shipping Cost. Get the best Collagen protein powder on the market and get FREE shipping on all orders by clicking here.
Interested in eating more healthy for life?
Listen to our friends over at Wellness Force Radio to learn about the “5 Must Have Nutrition Fundamentals”